24.3.12

End of term

James Blunt
In these days in which students are preparing their final exams, but also, what to do during the holidays; teachers are correcting exams full time and preparing the evaluation; in addition to parents, who are expectantly waiting their children's marks, I wanted to post a song which always cheers me up.



This song is by the British singer and songwriter James Blunt who has got a very special voice, especially live.
For those of my students who want to practise their listening, I recommend you hear it once or twice and try to write down 5 to 10 words, then have a look at the lyrics and listen to it at the same time.

Sorry for the adverts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think, please leave a comment!
Me interesa tu opinión, deja tu comentario