22.4.12

What a wonderful world!!



Many people celebrate Earth Day on the 21st of March and many others celebrate it on the 22nd of April. It's a day to think about what we are doing with our planet, our home. My friend Ricardo sent me this beautiful video from the BBC and I wanted to share it with all of you.

In this video by Sir David Attenborough, a great British naturalist like other naturalists such as Jacques Cousteau or Felix Rodríguez de la Fuente, who made people aware of nature conservation a long time ago; we can see the amazing beauty of our world. We should never forget how it is and try our best at maintaining it just as magnificently as we can see it in the video.

What can we do to maintain the world in "good shape"? We can do things at home that will really make a change. You can get some ideas here. For example, if you close the tap while you are brushing your teeth, you will be helping our planet. 

Can you write one conditional to help  our planet?
COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, give it a try!!

2 comments:

  1. If you eat less meat, the earth could to be grateful for this. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Ángel, I dislike meat more and more even though I am not a vegetarian. Thanks and regards.

      Delete

I want to know what you think, please leave a comment!
Me interesa tu opinión, deja tu comentario