9.9.13

Scratch and other things

     
You may be thinking, what is happening to this blog? It has not been posting for a long time! Well, as you know, this summer I have been resting. Besides, I have not been able to be at the September exams because I have been attending a course in Valencia called "De espectador a programador""De espectador a programador"  and I have been learning a little about how computers and the internet work in the inside. I have had wonderful teachers and have worked with different tools. One of them is this internet application in which you have to use the programming language Scratch. I hope you like my first work.

To my students, get ready to learn a little about this!!

What do you think of my work?
Do you feel like doing yours? If you do, please share it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think, please leave a comment!
Me interesa tu opinión, deja tu comentario