16.9.13

Starting the course with Katy Perry, 'cause baby YOU are a FIREWORK.


I like to start the school year with a motivating song that reminds students that they can do whatever they want if they try hard enough. This song by the American artist Katy Perry talks about how you have to show the best of you to shine, and the melody is also very inspiring.
I hope you like it and it inspires you as I wish it inspires my students this year, that is five groups (four of ESO and one first of Bachillerato). You can read the lyrics as you watch the video which is the music and photos from the official video.
Do you like the song? Don't you think it is inspiring?
If you are a new student, feel brave enough to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think, please leave a comment!
Me interesa tu opinión, deja tu comentario