|The insides of my blog.|
I also wanted to give you the list of the top ten, that is, the most visited so you can visit them too. I am going to present them backwards, the last one is the most visited:
- World's Teacher's Day. (includes a funny cartoon about teachers)
- Simple Past Irregular Verbs. (you can find a very interesting mindmap -not done by me, this is homework for next course!!)
- Modal verbs for 2nd of ESO (the glogster is mine, I think it is interesting)
- THE WANTED "Glad you Came" (lots of people like this song and this group, I found it interesting because of the use of anadiplosis in the song)
- Love English Awards at MacMillan Dictionary Blog ( I presented myself this year to this Blog Award and we ended up in the third place, I also have to say thank you to all of my students who supported me)
- The Borrowers by Mary Norton (Burlington Books)
- Cervantes Meets Shakespeare by Ramón Ybarra Rubio (Ed. Burlington Books)
- A Sense of Danger by Tracy Simmons (Ed. Burlington Books) (These last three are short summaries and links of some of the readers we have used in our high school)
- Model composition: What did you do last weekend? (A composition model using the past and other resources)
- How to post a comment in this blog? The winner!! Many people have visited this post and I am happy to think that it has helped some of them to learn how to leave comments, not only in this blog but also in many others.
So, what are your favourite posts?